Canada: 289-488-3023


Click the links below for more insights and perspectives on issues which impact Canadian Sales Tax Compliance and Recovery:

Canada Revenue Agency Customer Service

When dealing with CRA, it’s not always easy to get the critical tax information you need to stay informed and up-to-date.

Non-Resident GST Registrants

As a non-resident GST registrant, you can apply for full online access to your GST account with Canada Revenue Agency via the My Business Account process. Instructions to do so are found here:

Important: You must first obtain a Non-Resident Representative Number (NRRN) in order to register for online access to your GST account. The NRRN will take the place of the SIN number required in the above link.

You can apply for an NRRN by filling out and mailing the form located at this link: