Canada: 289-488-3023

U.S. Tax Compliance

Our experienced and highly knowledgeable staff includes a U.S. resident who is an enrolled agent registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to represent U.S. tax filers on tax compliance issues.

Our services can include a review of your U.S. payroll with all tax compliance filings and U.S. income tax filings for individuals, businesses and non-profits.

If you are a Canadian looking to carry on business in the U.S., our IRS-registered agent can assist in the documents needed to obtain a U.S. ITIN

Contact us to learn more about our U.S. Tax Compliance service.